Gene Leahy Mall
Park, Trail, Event Space
1203 Farnam St. (btwn 8th & 14th St)
Omaha, NE 68102
- Go on the slides -- avoid hobos.
- Take your camera, Explore the angles! Great for Photographers!
- Wax paper for the slides is a MUST! Connected to Heartland of America Park, great for a stroll or a picnic. A little "Central Park" in Omaha. Great memories of time with my son!
- Wax paper on the slides is a pretty entertaining way to kill an hour. There's usually some extra there if you don't have any.
- Walk fast. Look both ways!!!
- I mean it isn't the greatest park in Omaha. Nothing for people who have kids to do, one good thing is a huge slide on the east end of it and what looks like a stage that probably never gets used
- Ride the Slide!!!
- After they cleaned it up this last year its a nice place to walk
- Very nice for a stroll, sidewalk was under construction along one side.
- Bring wax paper for a good time!