1025 Prospect St #130
La Jolla, CA 92037
- The cups are deceiving, the sizes run bigger than the cups lead you to believe. There's a kid size for $2.75 if the small is too much for you, and you can also get 1 to 2 flavors in a kid cup.
- Try guava flavor
- Half blood orange and half panna cotta...its like an italian half n half!!
- Try the lemon basil gelato. Very light and refreshing.
- Artificial and way too sweet. Go across the street to Bobboi Natural Gelato.
- Poeple waching
- Can't go wrong with any of the flavors.
- Most expensive gelato for such a tiny size!
- Try the cherry pistachio chocolate. It's amazing!!
- Currently allows up to three samples.
- Almost too creamy.
- Try the Chocolate And Cookies And Cream - Mmmmmmmmm
- Watch out for the small - medium switcheroo. They sometimes "mishear" you & give you bigger size than you asked for.
- Salted carmel
- It's ok but certainly not great. There are several other places in town that make authentic gelato that is a lot better than this place.
- this place is fantastic. the salted caramel gelato and blood orange sorbetto are both highly recommended.
- Awesome italian ice cream so creamy-yummy :)
- get lots of samples! try the caramel chocolate drizzle gelato!
- The best gelato in the San Diego area. They make it fresh on site. Besides Tapenade, this place is the only reason to brave the crowds of tourists in La Jolla.