Don’t ask me why…but for some reason I went a bit overboard with Gavin’s 7th birthday party. I was totally inspired by a story that involves our friend’s lake house.
Our friends throw a big post-summer party at their lake house every September. We had a blast this year and when the party was wrapping up we decided to grab dinner before heading home. They told us about this Hibachi restaurant down the road called Mount Fuji. We were in. We pulled into the driveway, and we drove up and up and up through the mountains till we got to this incredibly cool looking venue. We walked inside excited as ever and were told the wait would be 2 hours. I almost fainted.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record