Gaudi Cafe & Grill
$ $ $
624 N Ashland Ave (at Erie)
Chicago, IL 60622
- went for brunch and got a Divorce
- The Latte's here are super tasty and they also have a great variety of burgers.
- Buffalo chicken sandwich is the best tell the waitress to sere it with Spicy fries.
- Super SUPER nice waitress.
- My latte was larger than my face. Awesome! Great salsa verde too!
- Breakfast Burrito and coffee, 5 bucks before 11am!
- New carnitas wrap is amazing! Friendly service and GREAT food everything I've tried here has been awesome!
- Don't be afraid of the "wraps." They are really well-executed but healthier versions of burritos, served warm & toasted on the flattop.
- Awe-so good
- Good, but kinda expensive for what it is.
- Flautas de pollo y Horchata con Almendras! Ohhhhh yes!
- Gaudi combo is soooooo good!
- Pull pork sandwitch is the best
- Great experience, delicious sand-which and a really great waitress!!!