Sports Bar, Wings, American
- The new chicken and spinach flatbread is awesome.
- Good service for being super busy super friendly very helpful.
- The peanut utter and jelly wings aren't great, but the lemon pepper is pretty tasty!
- Fran is one awesome server!
- Two new wing sauces! Their slap shot sauce is good, but the thai peanut one isn't all that great.
- The scooter sauce rocks but don't bother with the parmesan garlic.
- Wing order 101: Scooter grilled and re-tossed... Wash it down with anything
- Cajun Wiiiiiiings
- Service was a little slow. Missed the medium bbq sauce for wings.
- Love the wings
- Wings delicious
- The girls there are friendly.
- This place is too full. God I need a wing;)
- Wednesday is trivia night. Plus all you can eat boneless wings. Great fun for the whole family.
- Woo hoo! Free pretzel bites when you check in!
- They don't show major PPV events. Dead on a Saturday Night... I'm seeing a sad future ahead.
- All you can eat wings on Monday night.
- Love the chips
- Does monster trucks on tv make it a sports bar? Never seen so many camo ball caps in one place y'all!
- Chipotle Honey BBQ wings are great...Caribbean Jerk wings, not so much.