- Rider tip: choose a seat on the outer left side, that way you get thrown in the air and come over the top of the corkscrew.
- Lots of puking on this ride.
- Left side is the best side
- Fast pass only. Enough said.
- Opened in 2013, this winged coaster has it all... great views, smooth ride, effortless speed, and world records!
- The safety bar tightens as the ride goes on...make it a little loose to begin with!
- Of all rides this is the one where you want the front seat. There is nothing below you, nothing in front of you. Awesome!
- Watch your feet by the blocks!!! Ride in Row 4 if you're a bigger person: bigger seats!
- Go on a Sunday. 45 min wait. Enough said.
- If the weather in under 70 degrees, bring a hoodie. The waiting line is right next to the lake. You'll freeze if you dont!
- OMG! Front ride side is the way to go! It's way better than the back left.
- sloooow ride....take it easyyyyy :)
- Riding GATEKEEPER at night in the front is way better than during the day.
- Best coaster here!
- They dont allow bags on this ride... get a locker $2 for 2hours
- Great ride and incredibly smooth. Don't see how you could get sick on this one.
- Right side is better in my opinion. It feels like it is dumping you down to the beach.
- Ride front right side u get a 90 degree drop off 1st hill & left side it feels like it lifts u out of your seat IMPORTANT dont tighten bar all the way as ride goes it tightens more & starts to hurt
- Bins are for wallets and phones no drinks or backpacks allowed and they won't let u store them outside cops will throw them away and if u argue they Throw you off or threaten u
- Go at either the beginning or the end of the day; the line will be too long at all other points of time.