The Gaslamp Tavern is a good place for downtown regulars. There are no fancy cocktails here, but a good beer selection will greet you and satisfy any craving.
Sports Bar, Bar, American
- Nothing good ever comes from telling a pal you have a crush on his sister. Lay off the Long Islands. #DontBlowIt
- Try the steak sandwiches
- Try a mind eraser shot!
- Mr. Pibb is in the house!!!
- Wager on Buzztime trivia for shots.
- They're definitely neighborly! Emily and Jamie are the best (Tommy is just okay, ha ha)!
- Getting ready for Chargers Game, Car Show out front too...and Charger Girls
- Happy Hour from 3-7pm: $3 Drafts, House Wines, Wells
- "Tell em Tommy has great ideas." -Tommy
- Great food, great beer, drinks. Great for lunch and a beer in a sunny afternoon. Bartender Tiffany rocks.
- do some day drinking and share a pizza
- Emily is the hottest bartender on the planet.
- Bloody Mary all the way
- try the new roasted tomato grilled cheese sandwich, a great snack at an even better price!
- Weak audio in the theatre.
- The potato skins are to die for! Peace <3 Harmoney
- Don't forget to ask for the panocha shot from C-rod!
- Get the local brew, Ballast Point Yellow Tail Pale Ale. It's San Diego-licious.
- There happy hour has great prices, but beware that they have an open air bar. Meaning you are within feet of the outside which would be nice if everyone on that side wasn't smoking.
- Great experience for the football games. NFL ticket. Foods bar food but staff is awesome.