- Movies are great. The theater needs renovation but would not want to lose it.
- Keep in mind it's an independent theatre, cash only and small. Set your expectations correct and enjoy the movie!
- If you park at the metered lot it's $4 payable by phone only, 24 x 7
- Classic Indy movie theater
- the biggest names in "independent cinema" are routinely funneled through here. I think their parking just got reduced by like 75%--hope the place survives
- Parking is horrendous! Saw the Light between Oceans ! Good, but book was better ! A tad slow.
- Great place to see independent films. Cash only! Construction nearby limits entrance.
- Neat little indie theater. If you are expecting stadium seating and THX sound you have come to the wrong place.
- Smallest screen ever seen - terrible experience
- Avoid it! #sucks
- Comfy seats and homemade, natural cookies!
- Call ahead. Lots of old folks go here and things sellout fast.
- Can remember coming here when it was a Loews! Nice, comfortable seats. Really cool indie theater.
- Best indie theater in Fairfield County