The Garage Cafe
440 Terry Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- The fries have some sort of seasoning that I can't get enough of.
- The tacos on Thursdays and Fridays are legit!
- What does it take for a non Amazoner to get in here for breakfast?
- If they're serving the Taylor shellfish hotpot at the grill then order it!
- Ridiculously expensive, but nice space.
- Decent Asian food. Free sides - including kimchi.
- Armando mans the omelette station with skill. Always an enjoyable breakfast.
- Tacos on Thursdays and Fridays are great!
- Fries are amazing ;)
- Matt manning the grill is phenomenal. Watch him flip food up in the air with ease.
- Indian food on mon-tues-wed is too good. I found it much much better than indian restaurants near by.
- Sushi is good but expensive so get the hand-rolls (more bang for your buck) and augment with a side of Beecher's Mac 'n cheese ($1.80)
- Veggie pho is pretty good! :)
- the cheeseburger and fries are worth the wait
- Great quality for the price! I like to order a sliced grilled chicken breast from the grill and dump it on top of a large salad. Best $5 lunch!
- Make a meal out of sides! You can get a ton of food for half the cost. Or just get a huge serving of beecher's mac & cheese for $1.90.
- Breakie with the boss-boss
- Go to door, try to get in, get denied because you don't work for Amazon. Realize that it is going to suck to have Amazon in the neighborhood. Amazon FTW! wah-waahhhhhh