1231 E Passyunk Ave (at 9th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- An old auto garage turned canned-craft-beer haven, Garage provides a laid back escape from the insanity of South Philly's frenetic neon-lit "Cheesesteak Vegas."
- With four taps and 150-plus beers in cans, plus billiards, Skeeball & a lively crowd, Garage is a little too laid back for a conventional food program, which is why they went the food truck route.
- Love the look and aesthetic of this bar inside an old auto body shop. Vintage signs adorn the walls and tool cabinets do more than store hammers. (Oh, and an excellent canned beer selection, too)
- GREAT new neighborhood spot with a fabulous beer list. They have a food truck but you're invited to bring your own. This place is a game changer. Bravo barrage
- Call it The Car Hole and gain the admiration and trust of Smart People.
- Have I been transported to Fishtown? Tattoos and Beards are everywhere. Great beer though.
- Huge beer list with something for everyone. Also overpriced ski ball, a pool table, and BYO food
- Great beer selection. Your best bet is to choose from the fridge you can see into while ordering because they don't always have everything on the menu. You can bring cheesesteaks in from next door.
- Huge beer selection will help you overlook the fact that this place can get extremely warm- even with the front garage door open.
- They only allow dogs inside on the weekdays.
- skeeball, matt summers, and the best can beer selection in the city! an odd gem in cheesesteak Vegas.
- Horrible, Delaware Ave type music. Couldn't stand the obnoxious music long enough to get a beer.
- Who knew the best bartender in philly ended up here?! #papamike
- It is hot as balls in here. They need some fans at least.
- Love the skee ball - dont forget to grab your tickets if you break 100. Slowly but surely they add up...
- just order a beer from fridge across from you because looking through the list will take you half an hour
- Canned beer and rotating food vendors.
- You can eat your Pat or Genos in here if you order a drink. Punk atmosphere. Fun place to enjoy your sandwich and a beer.
- If you need food and Two Birds is here in the food truck, get a burrito.