Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
- For the young, hip, in the know-how type of traveler. The rooftop pool provides a fun atmosphere to get a nice sun-kiss before hitting the manhattan night-life. - Austin, The A-List: New York
- Love this hotel, very sexy.
- You cant go wrong here. This will be a Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week stop for those in the know. Stop by for some cocktails and people watching.
- In addition to lobster dumplings with shiitake mushrooms, mahogany chicken and long-bone short ribs with Sichuan black pepper sauce, theres also a DJ booth and an outdoor terrace.
- Looking for a place to stay in NYC? Heated rooftop pool? a Club? Minimalist design?
- Rooftop pool bar with a view that will make you feel like a swank dude even tho you make less money than anyone around you...
- Rooftop is one of the best in NYC
- Hipsters gravitate towards the ultra-trendy Meatpacking District and the silvery, nouveau Hotel Gansevoort at the corner of Ninth Avenue and 13th Street.
- Whoever says this place is cool hasn't seen much in his/her life.. Very expensive for a 80s deco old fashioned bar with a modest view on a car park and some ugly buildings...true, view on the river!
- A landmark of the Meatpacking district! Be sure to stop in just to say you did...
- LOVING MY JOB
- In an interview with FORTUNE, Ryan Blair, CEO of ViSalus Sciences, suggests the Hotel Gansevoort for its modern dcor and rooftop pool for holding meetings.
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will make the Presidential suite here their home for the next few months
- One of the best rooftop views in NYC
- Order drinks at the roofdeck bar! The view is phenomenal; on a clear day, you can see your friends at SoHo House.
- Great view, good beats and an always interesting crowd.
- The 45-foot rooftop pool is not only heated but features underwater lights and music as well. Things aren't so bad above the water either, with an adjacent bar and lounge.
- This ultra-trendy hotel draws in a young, hip crowd. Can be a bit loud so request a room on the quiet side of the hotel. The rooftop bar is a must visit for drinks, people watching & incredible views.
- The staff are too cool for school, would be great if they focused on the guests and not out-douchebagging the Jersey Douchebags that stay here.
- Overpriced, overrated.