Galveston, TX 77550
- Avoid people feeding the seagulls. Seriously.
- Love it!! Beautiful view!
- The sea water is as warm as bath water in the summer.My friends from Europe can't believe it. See Galvez Hotel tips at USAbrandsdot biz
- A great place to enjoy and fun.
- A great place to chill at night and/or watch the sun come up.
- Come early on a Saturday to get a good spot
- Beautiful day to run... The sun is shinning and you realize that each day is a gift from God He is so good to us:)
- A great walk along the sea wall. Can hire bikes or have a stroll to the pier. Lots of families and a really nice atmosphere
- Get a room with a gulf view ... It's worth it
- Too many people
- u should always make sure u hav reservations cause my dad and i went looking around for 30 mins-an hour looking for a place....and finally we found a place and the food was good just not the price!!!!
- Wow!!! I have never had FourSquare remind me to check in ...It saw that I was at the seawall and I had just finished my run SCARY
- The beach is disgusting, when you swim in that water you feel like you had a lube job NASTY.....
- Go swimming!!
- Watch where you are walking
- Landry's at The San Luis on the seawall is better than most Landry's. Try the Oyster Shack Trash to start and they offer a fab lobster bisque.
- love love love the beach
- Spent time with my oldest daughter walking along the water. A time I will always cherish!
- Fun hanging out on the sewall