- Alongside their seafood spot, Gallo's serves gut-bombs like the the "Burger Bar Special", with Gruyere and baby bella mushrooms, and the double-beef, double-cheese, heap of bacon, fried egg "5-Napkin"
- Aside from several chicken dishes, burgers, a grilled filet and a pork dish, just about all else is seafood. And if you like to drop anchor and relax with drink before dinner, Gallo's the place to go.
- Delicious food
- Crab cakes
- Lunch specials starting at 6.95. Also don't get scared off by full parking lot it is deceiving
- Seafood salad
- Enjoyed the food & drinks. Its always a pleasure to eat here.
- Love the PESCATORE
- Stuffed crab cakes and butterfly shrimps was great
- Went to the burger bar only. Burger was really good. Only complaint nothing comes with it. Fries are a separate order. I would go back just because I enjoyed the burger that much. Worth a try.
- Reasonably priced seafood restaurant in northeast Philadelphia. Interesting burger outlet as well.
- good seafood
- Clams and spaghetti with white sauce mmmmmm
- Lump crab cakes are great! And the chicken parmigiana is the best around. You won't be disappointed.
- The Burger Bar at Gallo's Seafood has some of the best burgers around; forget all those burger joints that have popped up. Have a Caramel Bourbon Shake and fries w/a burger, mmmmmm...
- We've had many great meals at Gallo's, whether it be lunch, dinner or just some great apps & cocktails barside. Gallo's has "thee" best calimari in the City, I just wish they had tenicles too!
- Good food but expensive. Everything is a la carte especially on holidays.
- Very good food the atmosphere is a little drab but the food is good.
- Food was ok.
- Great scallops!