- Find Napoleon's sister's mattress. See how comfy it is ?
- , , , , .. .. ...
- Si pu considerare unica al mondo per quel che riguarda il numero e l'importanza delle sculture del Bernini e delle tele del Caravaggio
- Una perla tra le gallerie romane. Custodisce opere sublimi di Bernini, Caravaggio, Tiziano e Canova, tra cui leffigie di quella gran cortigiana di Paolina Borghese.
- Worth seeing.
- Do a guided tour or rent an audioguide. You only have two hours to enjoy this collection, so be sure to make the best of it!
- One of the city's most exquisite art collections. If you only have time to visit one museum in Rome, make sure it's this one!
- They say the best museum in Rome is the city itself. That may be so, but the Galleria Borghese is still a gem worth seeing.
- One of the most wondrous places on earth. Don't miss the picture gallery on the second floor.
- Amazing art collection! Buy the tickets in advance as it is always crowded and lots of time fully booked! Loved the park as well :)
- Since you are aloud to stay for only 2 hours, visit the attractions and then, watch the rest. Attractions: Caravaggio room, Bernini's sculptures, Venetian paintings and Paulina Bonaparte (Canova).
- Well-worth the fuss. A treasure trove of Bernini sculptures, Caravaggios, & incredible rooms. Book online 2-3 weeks ahead for tix. Tours are 2 hrs. Always sold out. Enjoy!!
- A genialidade de Bernini merece ser exaltada! As obras que compem o acervo da galeria so fantsticas. Muita ateno aos detalhes, de duvidar que aquilo mrmore. Admirem tambm os Caravaggios!
- Possivelmente uma boa comprar com antecedncia.
- . ? .
- Reserve tickets in advance - a must! Save time after to walk through the park to the overlook to see all of Rome.
- Merita pi di una visita. E senza fretta. Custodisce opere meravigliose, da gustare.
- In our opinion, the most beautiful gallery in Rome.The Bernini statuary is an absolute must-see. Considered one of the best collections of classical art in the world -at one time coveted by Napoleon.
- Impressive collection of art, but buying tickets 2 weeks in advance and not being allowed to carry any belongings inside is just ridiculous. Plus they most likely broke my camera which was in my bag
- Reserva con tiempo pues los tickets son muy cotizados.