$ $ $
Terminal C3 (Newark Liberty International Airport)
Newark, NJ 07114
- Don't fly Continental airlines. If you do, come to Gallaghers and drink. Only bar open at 10am
- They're no longer allowed to have steak knives... Steak house w/o steak knives. Wtf
- What is the security camera next to the tv behind the bar pointing at?
- Get a seat by the window and watch the airplanes. $15 burger, but it's as big as a saucer. Field greens instead of fries makes a tasty meal.
- Salads are wonderful
- If you are by yourself, sit at the bar, meet some good people here!
- Have Ciro (or Danny) & Maria hook you up with Filet Mignon Tips on Baguettes with a side of home made chips. Excellent meal and value.
- Best bartender is ciro! Get a steak or a burger. Salads aren't bad either. Good way to spend your layover
- If you ask nice and they aren't too busy, they'll plug you in behind the bar to charge your device!
- They use real, imperial, 20oz pint glasses, not the little American ones.
- Service can be spotty here.
- Steak sandwich au jus is decent but light on the meat (<8 oz).
- Outside tables make for good people watching. Food court also exists in this wing of the terminal serving Tacos, Sushi and Chinese Food.
- 8oz petit sirloin sucks, super thin and I think actually a strip as it had bone on it...on the other hand the 6oz petit filet was very good. Wine choices not so great either
- Cobb salad was good, but I asked if they could add avocados and they didn't have any. :(
- Burger is juicy and tasty.
- Just great to be in an airport
- Some of the best food ever in an airport, for a quick meal get the Steak salad... consistent quality, great fresh ingredients and rare steak... can't be beat
- Gallagher's can accommodate gluten-free diners. Try the steak salad. Yum!
- Steak Salad and Brancott Sauvignon Blanc! Yum