Galaxy Theatre Uptown
Movie Theater, Cineplex
4649 Point Fosdick Dr NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Park once, then enjoy a few margaritas at Blue Agave and walk to your movie (or enjoy beer/wine in the VIP lounge).
- Visit the new theatre; big and clean, and they have two 21+ VIP lounges. 3D movies are amazing: Avatar is a must see!
- Drink a beer and watch the movie at the same time?! I think so.
- To make sharing the popcorn easier, ask for an extra "share bag" at the concession counter.
- Matinees are only $8!
- Apparently it's acceptable to have infants and 5 year olds watch a rated R feature.
- Visit the VIP theatre
- New rewards card available but Sign up online before you go.
- Make sure to ask for your military discount. You must go to the ticket window to use it.
- Nice theater with IMAX.
- Great theater - serves alcohol.
- If nobody show up in the wheelchair seats sneak/move down there
- Some great seats here that are like Lazy Boys. Very nice theatre. 10 screens incl. one for 3D movies. They also hold an annual Film Festival. Tuesdays all movies are $6.00 (except 3D which are $9.50).
- ...and that's how we're paying for the new recliner seats which are amazing!
- Five dollar Tuesday's are no more
- Awesome theater.
- Pro: This theater has stadium seating, powered reclining chairs, digital projection, 3-D, D-BOX seats, and a VIP theater with drinks, a full menu & servers. Con: The screens are darker then most.
- $5 Tuesday used to be great. Now it's overcrowded, and concessions are under-staffed. Avoid!
- Buy tix together to make sure you sit together. The not very customer friendly assigned seating is a pain!
- Galaxy theater uptown in Gig Harbor, best place for 3D movies, you must try the D-Box Seats!