Cajun / Creole, French, Seafood
$ $ $
3535 Perkins Rd Ste 400 (S Acadian Thruway)
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Awesome place! The stuffed eggplant and the bread pudding are to die for!!! Congrats to Lucas Molbert and his entire staff ! Well done!
- Get the sweetbreads as an appetizer. Delicious!!
- I had a Sazerac, the filet, the frites, and the bread pudding. Everything was excellent.
- Try the 3-course lunch special for $19.05!
- The fried oyster BLT is to die for.
- Fish entrees excellent. Fresh and tasty,
- Seafood is always a great choice
- Oysters Rockefeller, pork chops and savory waffle brunch special, bacon old fashion, & bread pudding were all great!
- If you have this kind of money to spend, go somewhere else. Food quality does not merit the price. Service is marginal at best.
- 2013 #Bestof225 Best New Restaurant: With French classics right out of New Orleans, like Bistro au Poivre, Crabmeat Sardou and more, now's the time to class it up with dinner on Galatoire's patio.