Galanga Thai Restaurant
507 State St (at E. Haley St.)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Finally found a place with spicy food that made me sweat!
- Crispy duck was dried. Pad Thai noodles portions were small, soup portion was small. Prices were ridiculously high for the portions. Won't come again.
- Red curry with chicken and Fried rice with shrimp
- The red and green curry's were awesome! Such a lovely Thai! And very reasonably priced but be careful to order boiled rice rather than fried to be sure to keep costs down!
- The pad thai serving was just enough for two. It was good not the best
- One of my favorite places. Always get the Tom Ka Tofu, Spice Mint Noodles, and Pa Nang Curry.
- Terrible thai restaurant :(
- Vegetable coconut milk soup is to die for!