3916 W College Ave
Appleton, WI 54914
- Wow, this place has gone downhill. Lots of broken machines and poor customer service.
- Go to Funset and visit Betty in the cafe. Get some delicious food from her
- LASER TAG DOES NOT WORK. Waste of money and time. Other games seem to be well maintained though. They have GAUNTLET. Which is awesome.
- If you do laser tag sign up early we had a 3 hour wait
- Play the Mini bowling !!! So fun !!!
- Its a fricken pizza place not victorias... its a kid oriented place where they can destroy cause they cant at home.
- Prices are good when you have several kids.
- If you have a kids, buy a bracelet for unlimited access to several rides. In addition, be careful when you're buying tokens, so you don't buy too many tokens.
- TIP: On busy days, sign up for laser tag right away. Go do other things then return to laser tag at your scheduled time.
- Carousel inside
- Free wifi while the kids play.
- Everything is great!
- Hold your breath when you approach the doors it's smells like a dirty, nasty ash tray!!!!
- TERRIBLE. ....nothing else to say
- WILL NEVER GO BACK! Overpriced and tacky ...Chuck E Cheese and Dave&Busters are still the flagship entertainment companies
- Awesome laser tag, great food and free water! #ILOVETHISPLACE!!!!!!!!!
- It's ok not a lot of games to.get tickets but finger flame is addicting
- The mini golf was a lot of fun. It was the Frist time playing mini golf there.
- It would be nice if the employees at least acted like they wanted to be there.
- Awesome place to take the family. During the week is the least busy. Wash your hands frequently though. I love the train and bouncey house f