13 Beach St (Country St)
Town of York, ME 03910
- They have Internet!
- Classic and antique arcade games. Part of the soul of YB. It's seen better days but I hope they can keep it open for a few more decades. Always a good time.
- Big mouth Bertha is gone, and 1500 tickets to get one tshirt, but a fun arcade and awesome by the beach
- Q-bert, Galaga, Paperboy, what else do you need?
- Great old style air hockey tables.
- Bowling $4 a game, VERY old school!!! Ask the old timers how to score by hand! So awesome.
- Sometimes people dont realize they won a free game of pinball so you can play for free. Just go push the start button or pull the plunger!
- Play all 10 pinball games!
- Nothing. Rude employees and half the machines are junk. Go somewhere else.
- What happened to this place?!