- Love that bell tower.
- Today was relaxing and breezy! Felt good to just back and people watch while resting from walking the Brooklyn Bridge.
- It's changing there's an Aldo shoe store an Express and an Armani xchange don't sleep on this placs
- Fulton Mall has come a long way.....
- I like this strip of BK. Nice clean. Policed well
- no need to leave the station and have to pay the metro again, you have the fulton mall with many options to eat and drink
- Street mall. Great for taking a walk while you window shop until you actually shop. Nice stores and restaurants.
- If sketchy pawn shops, sneaker stores, and loud street merchants selling fake Louis Vuitton bags are your thing then sure. There is an H&M and other ok stores along there, though.
- Not great if you're looking for something other than bargain basement stuff. Banana Republic and Gap outlets were a nice surprise, though.
- Watch out for traffic
- Without a Dippin' Dots, there can be no mall.
- It's getting a bit more flustered of an area, just don't stand too still.
- nice downtown area for some shopping.
- Too many high end stores. Now
- If you like cell phones, you're in for a real treat.