Full House Seafood Restaurant
- House Special Crispy Noodles #ftw
- Everything we ordered was great but I loved the walnut shrimp and salted fish fried rice the most!
- Food sooooo good make you want to slap yo mama!
- The Pork chops are sprinkled with crack. And that is good.
- Honey Wallnut SHRREEMP!
- Validated parking in Bamboo Plaza across the street
- 11 to 5 special
- You must indulge in the deep-fried yum of its salt-&-pepper tofu, pork chops & shrimp with a side of its house special pan-fried noodles. You wont be sorry. Open until 3 am on the weekends.
- You have to order 141
- seafood chow mein crispy noodles! and asian calamari!
- Best Orange Chicken in town, just the right kick!
- Only go when you're desperate for food.
- Large portions on their lunch special menu. Good to go in a group and share the entrees family style.
- Dining late in Chinatown is a bit of a rite of passage for any Angeleno. While there are probably better restaurants in Chinatown, Full House stays open until 3 a.m.
- Park across the street at the plaza. Need to head north and make a right. Plaza entrance is right there. They validate for 2 hours
- A bit small, good chinese food. Mostly Hong Kong and Cantonese style. The fish maw soup and the yang chow fried rice are really good. Parking can be difficult since it's but adjacent to the restaurant
- Tangerine chicken to die for. Portions super large
- Special crab is better than the picture looks
- The squid was so salted! And the space is little!
- The amount of MSG they put in the food is insane! Beware.