Full English Cafe
- One of the finest breakfasts in Austin! Great Hi tea too! The sausage is amazing!
- The big British breakfast + a side is big enough to share. I'm a fan of the fried egg & cheddar sandwich and Guinness pie
- Their Full English breakfast is really good.
- High Tea for 2
- The English breakfasts are awesome! Try Earl Gray tea with Millionaires shortbread...mmmm
- Sausage roll has an odd, soapy taste and very greasy...not a hit with the kids.
- Service takes a bit of time, so come when you are not in a rush...or starving.
- I'm an English tea addict! This place is lovely and quirky and the food is great!
- That patio is full of flies, but the food and the place are awesome, no long lines here.
- Tasty traditional English breakfast, and the high tea is great and cozy. Tea service requires 24 hours notice so be sure to call ahead.
- Friday nights is Fish-n-Chips night!
- The high tea service was amazing! All the tea choices (we had 4 pots) were delicious and the little treats were yummy and abundant. Will definitely be back!
- Everything is authentic. Try the fish and chips.
- Quality and authenticity are great, quantity not so much
- Great place try 'the Arthur' - you can thank me later
- Breakfast, bacon, sausages, cakes, tea.
- Had the Full Monty, it was fantastic! Authentic and tasty, really good bacon. Had good old PG Tips for the tea and it was spot on. Also had the Chocolate Guiness Cake which was phenomenal.
- Great place for high tea!
- Really wanted to like this place but disappointed. Food not tasty, decor weird and tired, service offhand and arrogant.
- Amazing breakfast and the bacon is incredible! Must have a little of the brown sauce and try some mermite on your toast. Very authentic.