Fukuoka Shabu Shabu
- $2.5 a beer, amazing choices side dishes, plenty of taiwanese based food you can find here... most importantly, they have increased selection of soup bases... I go for the regular herbal soup...<3
- For the month of February 2015, they're giving out gifts to celebrate their 6th anniversary until supplies last. :)
- Follow Yelp to here, I order a seafood plater,it so fresh. The sauces station are so clean. Waitresses are so nice and they hv bubble tea, definitely will come again!!
- Decent place. Food is pretty fresh and price is reasonable.
- Best shabu shabu in the area. Fresher stuff.
- Staff is not very attentive
- I love this place, I'm here every weekend. It's near perfect the only problem is that it's way to Hot in here...wish they had some sort of a vent system and the place would be perfect.
- Get the fish ball with roe inside.
- Pretty filling. Nothing too special. Good location for close residents as a quick spontaneous dinner.