Japanese, Sushi, Steakhouse
4815 W Braker Ln (btw Research Blvd & Jollyville Rd)
Austin, TX 78759
- Whatever you do, make sure you get the calamari. It's F'ing awesome!
- Shrimp is delicious.
- Everything: food, cocktails, service and atmosphere
- Awesome Food, Great Atmosphere..Family fun.. Staff are professional, polite and very friendly!!!!
- I was pleasantly surprised the food was great and the price was reasonable. I had the calamari, Shrimp and Scallops and it was tender and yummy my friends had the filet and it was really good too.
- better than expected
- The shrimp is always so zesty.
- I was disappointed. Chicken was immensely bland to where I ate only one piece. Steak was good and shrimp appetizer was good but not shrimp that came in combo :(! A lot of money for some steak...
- Pepper shrimp.
- Fried rice with extra egg. At lunch, teppanyaki steak medium to med rare - will still melt in yr mouth. Dinner chateaubriand. Good vegetables. Best teppanyaki and nice service.
- Salmon plate was superb!
- Crunchy roll was very good
- Don't go alone, you won't get the Tepenyaki experience. You'll have your meal prepared in the kitchen
- Flied Lice!
- Oh and spring for the extra charge for fried rice - it's worth it!
- If you like Teppanyaki, try this spot for lunch...it's good and the prices are better than dinner.