Sushi, Grocery Store, Japanese
- Pick up a box lunch or two.
- Get the curry lunch and then get some mochi ice cream dumplings for dessert!
- Only place I know that has melon buns. Not as good as the ones in Japan but good enough.
- Good and cheap sushi and lunch sets! But make sure to go early, because they sell out quick!
- Go early to get your pick of the good sushi types!
- Best Japanese market. Good and cheap pre made sushi, some better than others but I come here multiple times a week! Salmon roll and spicy chicken karage are my go tos.
- Def not the best sushi, but okay in a pinch. Huge with way too much rice
- What one might call heaven.
- Japanese grocery store with deli and lots of take away prepared foods.
- Their fish selections are great. Loved their freshly cooked food.
- Comida japonesa pra viagem por um timo preo! Vrios tipos de sushis e bentos!
- Excellent bluefin tuna!! A must grab for sashimi.
- Get there early for best selection.
- Love everything here!
- One of Vancouver's Japanese Grocery stores
- Love coming here. The classic $2.95 California Rolls. Too bad they stopped selling ice cream :(
- Great selection here
- Bring your own bag!
- Home of Cali roll ;-)
- Always get the miso soup.