Gas Station, Tacos, Car Washes
- Street tacos in an atmosphere that'll make you feel like you took a minitrip to Mexico. Skip the tacos and go for the Burrito. Same great meat, more fillings. :-)
- Get elotes (a cup of roasted corn w/toppings) from the cart out front.
- This never-closed taco ranch/gas station finally has a rustic, wooden, 20-seat patio on which to consume faves like Al Pastor.
- 24 hours, dudes.
- @PennyKim: Best pick up line at the gas station: "Yo! Can I pump it for ya?"
- Pastor and picadillo are tops
- Gotta get a barbacoa taco
- Fuel City is unlike any gas station you've ever visited. Located in downtown Dallas it has a pool, a herd of long horns, best 24 hr Taqueria in town and of course cheap gas prices.
- Best place for tacos and corn mix. Yum
- Technically this pool is ornamental, so this is a free for all.
- The flour tortillas here are incredible. Get your tacos with everything and eat it the way it was meant to be. Your taste buds will thank you. Stop being a prude.
- Authentic tacos! And an elote stand. All as part of a gas station and convenience store. Have to eat outside or take to go.
- Amazing tacos and they're only $1.40. Get the corn (loaded but ask them to make it less spicy). Grab a drink from the new Daiquiris To Go location a few doors up and sit by the longhorns to eat!
- Tacos and corn only take cash.
- Eat the tacos, especially barbacoa! Open 24 hours.
- Babarcoa tacos are the best
- The beef fajitas tacos are the best! Do not forget the corn.
- It's like a freaking amusement park here. Gas, beer, car washes, longhorns, wierdos, and one of the best street tacos in dallas.
- There is a shit ton of beer here.
- Best tacos in TEXAS, according to Texas Monthly. Try every taco on the menu, you won't be sorry.