The Fudge Pot
- Chocoholics have been coming to this Old Town shop since 1963 to get their hands on marshmallows, strawberries, toffee and cookies dipped in the good stuff.
- Chocoholics have been coming to this Old Town shop since 1963 to get their hands on dipped marshmallows, toffee and cookies, plus white, milk and dark shaped in every mold you can imagine.
- Delicious spot to get truffles to take home
- What isn't good here? I've been there since I was 10 in 1973
- I'm not usually a toffee fan but this stuff was incredible! Super buttery and melted in your mouth plus it's covered in chocolate!
- Just delicious...
- Not good. Disappointing.
- Nothing so special. Nice but very expensive.
- These fourth-generation chocolatiers make some amazing fudge and can personalize your chocolates with a custom mold.
- Have lots of super cute easter bunnies. Carmel apples are to die for
- Really great amaretto truffles.
- Get the tootles
- Best employees and chocolate.
- Stop by even if you're not in the mood for chocolate. They make everything on location in full view of passersby. - CBS Chicago
- Get customized chocolates in all kind of designs - perfect for gifts (or, y'know, a treat for yourself.)
- Big taffy apples!! Not horribly overpriced