Fu Sing Shark Fin Seafood Restaurant (富聲魚翅海鮮酒家)
1/F, 68 Yee Wo St
+852 2504 4228
- If you're a foreigner, be sure to ask for Alex, the most awesome server ever. He is very attentive, speaks fairly good English, and takes very good care of customers. We love you Alex!!! :)
- Try their special BBQ pork bun .... It's amazing!
- Don't eat sharks fin, it doesn't have a taste and is very bad for the dwindling population if sharks
- Don't miss the scallops with truffle paste atop a bean curd floating in deep rich broth. The flavors are so sophisticated yet hearty at the same time. Exquisite!
- Ensure you bring an extra jacket, freezing here
- All the Fu Sing restaurants have excellent bbq pork, char siu and siu juk. But they all tend to have quite patchy service also. Can be worth it just for the food.
- * * * * (. 11:00 . )
- Dishes are very small. Don't be afraid to over-order.
- Very quiet and nice food!
- The snow barbecue pork bun and the barbecue pork are the best
- Claypot rice is unique, not the usual over-salty fare. Good dim sum, soups and dishes. Flavoring not excessive and clear taste...
- Very good BBQ pork!
- Pretty solid dim sum.
- The Po Lo char siew bao is a winner as is the zhar liong. Never a let down for dim sum.
- Diced beef tenderloin is absolutely delicious. Tender, packed with wok hei(flavor). Served with fried sliced garlic which is fragrant and addictive!
- Bbq pork (char siu) is a must try! Tender and juicy, really tasty
- Free wifi password is their phone number listed on their tissue box.
- Char siew is excellent as are all the dishes
- Delicious BBQ pork... Must try
- Almost forgot, must order the prawns crusted in salted egg. Crisp crust yet melts in your mouth instantly. Always my first stop to eat (several times at that) when in HKG.