322 E Illinois St (Illinois and Columbus)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Cool place to kill time before a movie but dont order the Cesar Salad. Its literally 3 whole romaine leaves with a side of dressing. No joke.
- I was here for a birthday party and I had a great time.
- Same menu as Lucky Strike but more family oriented games
- Keep playing game with my heart (my heart)
- Arcade galore with discounted tickets from 4-9pm! What's not to like?!
- Potentially the biggest non projection tv above the bar that I've ever seen outside of Vegas. Cool looking arcade too.
- The food is wonderful..... Plus Michelle the bartender is an extraordinary host!!!!! A must visit!!!!
- Put at LEAST $20 on a card. The games range from a little over $1 to almost $3. Mini golf is $6, but worth it!
- The arcade is awesome.
- Great date stop! Lots of different games to play and try our, but you have to buy points to play.
- Awesome Games, Great Food, Great Cocktails
- A very new age arcade, not many classics aside from ski-ball. Easy way to spend $25 in 10 minutes.
- Good drinks, music, staff and games!
- Cool space with tons of brand new games but it's no bargain. Most games are over very, very quickly. Easy to blow through money.