2488 Market Place Blvd (at Olympus Blvd.)
Irving, TX 75063
- Bathrooms are to the left as you walk in, past the checkouts and appliances.
- No one here knows what they are talking about. Don't ask them anything except where to find the bathroom.
- Frys is the best place to buy a pack of coke cans....even cheaper than walmart
- Don't waste your time in the camera department. The salesman obviously had better things to do and walked away in the middle of a question.
- Good buys on blue ray dvds...
- Awesome price on a 32 in LED TV - $109
- Very helpful service department and the replacement parts for laptops were readily available at a good price. It's better to get your laptop repaired than to replace them!
- For all your electrical & electronics need visit Fry's. Pricing is good, staff is really helpful in assisting you. Great products.!!!
- This place would be great if there were no employees there. They are really annoying. Waiting until you pick up something and ask if they can have your commission.
- The store has lots of electronics but finding staff to help is a different issue. Will match prices from online retailer and can only seem to talk to checkout staff.
- Hope you are not returning an item. You will be here for a while.
- Closed today, 4/20/2014 for Easter Sunday
- Nerd heaven!
- Cheap car chargers and blue tooth head sets
- I was shopping for my own computer accessories (Apple Mac) and other office supplies...
- Tons of pokestops here!
- Looked at printers today. They had a lot on display but nothing in stock.
- They have a decent variety of items. However, make sure to check what you're getting carefully because it may have already been opened and returned by a customer before being placed back on the shelf.
- Is there any better place to buy eletronics?
- If you subscribe to the daily deals the savings are significant. Lots of great deals on everything from Micro SD cards to phone chargers.