120 Japanese Village Plaza Mall
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Kristine is the best waitress!
- Best part about this place...there is never a wait to get in, the tea is hot, and the miso is great. Everything a down-home revolving sushi restaraunt should be.
- Just ask the chef to make what he likes you will be happy
- Palm Springs roll, salmon skin, dynamite, yellowtail collar---freshest fish in LA!
- Was pretty freaked out by the menu. W/ salmon eggs and egg yolks... Interesting
- Honeymoon oyster. I might marry it.
- Just look: tabiko, quail egg, uni, on top of the biggest oyster I've ever eaten! Gorgeous!!! For only $6! Yes!
- Just look: tabiko, quail egg, uni, on top of the biggest oyster I've ever eaten! Gorgeous!!!
- Fresh, intimate, and friendly.
- it's a conveyor belt with little bits of delicious food in the middle of Little Tokyo...is there anything not to like?
- delicious food good service