Fry Bread House
4545 N 7th Ave (at N 7th Ave)
Phoenix, AZ 85013
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best James Beard- Sanctioned Lunch! Serves up it's specialty in golden pillowy goodness topped with a variety of flavorful ingredients from chorizo to chiles.
- Best frybread in Arizona. Gren chili stew is great
- Of all days, it's not open on Sundays
- Anything with green chili is awesome!
- Plain fry bread with honey is my fav
- The ultimate taco is okay, but the green chile is pretty salty.
- Green and veggi taco. One is more than enough for one person these things not only delicious but huge!
- Green Chili combo taco rocks
- The restaurant has a lot of charm, and the staff is always amazing. They're personable and friendly and they offer great advice to newbies trying fry bread for the first time.
- Ultimate taco with red meat and the red chile stew
- Takeout is the recommended approach, and the specialty is, you guessed it, terrific Native American fry bread.
- Great Native American Cuisine with variety of Fry Bread Menu. You'll keep coming back.
- Had the green chili beef fry bread taco! It was great!!
- The James Beard Award-winning Fry Bread House has been a staple of Phoenix food culture for over 20 years. The menu features the signature fry bread which can be stuffed with chorizo, chili, and more.
- This is their new location! Much bigger, YAY!
- Great food. They are moving 1003 E Indian school in the next 2 days
- Comfort food :-)
- The ultimate was ok but hubby had the bean and cheese one and it was better
- Great Native food has been voted in past as Best of Phoenix
- Native American style. Get the frybread ultimate taco! Most incredible taco I've had. Follow up with a dessert frybread. Yummmm