Beer rhymes with Super Bowl. We know that. But what if beer is not your thing? Or you fancy something sweeter while watching the game?
Well, for my Super Bowl party I served this super tasty fruity mixer, which not only is the perfect pairing to wheat beer; but can can be also added to lemonade, sparkling water or tonic to cater for kiddos and mocktail lovers alike!
Aaaand because Super Bowl parties need themed coasters (no less), my kids and I whipped up some easy and quick football shaped coasters. They're super easy and not at all expensive, so you can make a bunch and spread them around your home to protect your surfaces during the game ;)
Fruity Beer Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
* wheat beer* sugar* mango or passion fruit juice* lemon rind * lemon slices for garnish
Directions: Watch the quick video for a the (speedy) easy recipe!
DIY Super Bowl CoastersMaterials needed:
* Cork tiles* pen* white acrylic paint* paintbrush* scissors* cardstock
1) Cut a football shape template out of cardstock - I used the printables football design from our Super Bowl printables kit as guide.
2) Draw the football shape onto the cork tiles with a pen.
3) Cut the footballs, then paint the stitch lines using white acrylic paint. Go over the lines with another coat of white paint if needed, and let dry before using.
Easy, right? Kids will love making these for dad too, so PIN IT now and make later for a great father's day gift ;)Party CreditsRecipe, photos & Styling: BirdParty Straws: BirdsParty.comMason jars with lids: Birdsparty.comSuper Bowl printabels here