Liquor Store, Wine Shop
701 Division St (at 8th Ave)
Nashville, TN 37203
- This is literally the liquor store Jay-Z raps about in all his songs.
- Cheap beer prices! Love it
- Best. Name. Ever.
- Best liquor store. So many specials and a lot of variety.
- Best liquor prices in Nashvegas, baby!
- When on 65 South headed to a state with shitty ABC laws and expensive prices, stop here for selection and love for your wallet!
- They fill Yazoo growlers now! $8 for a refill, $11 for new.
- Great selection of craft beers and unique Tennessee brews! Also a large selection of wine.
- Happiest place in Nashville.
- Cashier working now has zero christmas spirit, too lazy to punch in debit card number for a purchase. Thanks Frugal Mcdougal I will never come here again!!!!!!!
- Growler fills are only $5.99 the day after the Preds score 4 or more goals!
- Great place to stop and stock up if you're on your way to a festival like Bonnaroo. Plenty of canned beer choices
- Love that I can get beer & win in one freakin place
- Want great bourbon recommendation talk with Myles
- Amazing selection of craft beers. Would be better if you could mix and match, but it's one of the best stores in the Nashville area.
- Jack Daniel's is $15 dollars cheaper, $15 people, why go somewhere else. I cannot believe i used to go to different places.
- The lowest priced alcohol in the Downtown Nashville metro area!
- Never frozen chicken tenders! A 5 piece is for 2 people.
- Great selection!!
- Best place in town!!!