1 Forest Cv
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- The best ice cream on the Island. Stellar coffee is amazing!
- Chocolate raspberry truffle, daughter loved Cookie Monster and are stellar coffee all delish! Cow moos
- Charge a 50 cent charge for credit/debit cards
- The worst ice cream shop on the island. Not a kid friendly place at all.
- Bring cash, they charge an extra .50 to pay with charge card
- Yummy ice cream but not very tidy.
- Lots of sugar-free and unique flavors.
- The superman ice cream is the way to go!
- Loads of flavors! Watch for the mooing cow :)
- Eat the garbage can flavor. Vanilla with 7 different types of candy bars in it
- Giant ice cream and loads of flavours, including low sugar and low carb options. I only need to be back 45 times to try them all.
- Staff was so friendly
- The ice cream. Especially chocolate peanut butter.
- Probably the best ice cream in SC. #onpoint
- Over 90 flavors of yumminess, especially the red white and moo!
- 92 flavors...you'll find something you like. The Snickers Frozen Yogurt has chocolate covered...
- Gold Mine is the best!
- Must try the coconut flavor! Best ice cream I have ever had in my life!
- Definitely a flavor for every taste from regular ice cream to frozen yogurt to no sugar added ice cream. They do charge 50 cents for each swipe of the credit card, so cash is best.
- Delicious ice cream!