1200 N Highland Ave (at Lexington Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Eat this now!
- Yummy cupcakes! Try the giant ice cream cupcake.
- the red velvet cupcakes are the best!
- The Red Velvet Cupcake is the way to go!
- Get the chocolate peanut butter cupcake!
- You get a free cupcake on your bday (w/ ID)!
- Better cake than Sprinkles. Never quite been a fan of the latter as I think it's a little dry. This was airy with just enough density to hold the Nutella frosting.
- If its your birthday ask nicely and you might get a free cupcake..(you will need your id)
- Come try September's flavor of the month: Chocolate Malt!
- Best cupcakes in LA / LBC!
- Try the Hi-tops - I love these little bites, as much as I love their cupcakes, always moist and delicious, simple flavors. Yum yum yum
- Got the vanilla/vanilla and red velvet. Definitely good but not as good as Sprinkles. And the red velvet needs a lot more frosting!
- Pretty skimpy with the frosting compared to most cupcake places I have gone to. Liking the new cupcake place on Sunset and La Brea in the El Pollo Chicken block of buildings
- Great! Strawberry Lemonade cupcake was great!
- Got to try the lemon and cream cupcake, heavenly.
- Better than sprinkles!! This place is delicious, try the chocolate toffee
- get the royal white, authentic hi-tops!
- Try the Ice Cream Cupcake - Chocolate Chocolate Cookies & Cream. This is genius. It's like a handheld ice cream cake. So good.
- Try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake