Frost Museum Of Science Planetarium
1101 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
- Amazing aquarium and planetarium. You can touch stingrays here. Super great for little kids .
- Great museum! Super interactive! Loved it! Take the kids!
- Amazing place for bot kids and adults. Even the food is good!
- Esta zona del acuario es bellsima
- Absolutamente incrvel
- The membership for this museum is definitely worth it. We're here almost every other month. Great place for kids.
- Great way to spend a day! Take the metro rail to the metro mover Omni Loop and get off at Museum Park. It is $2.50 for the metro rail!
- Planetarium is outstanding, great place for kids and adults alike. Interactive exhibits at Da Vincis exhibition
- Be prepared to spend the whole day. It is a fabulous museum and the aquarium is fantastic! Parking at the actual facility is expensive but you can park across the park for $10 for the day. ENJOY!
- Fun! Try acids before you go. Must be a hell of an experience.
- Planetarium is gewwwd
- Dino exhibit is one of the best
- Most of the exhibits are interactive, and kids have the opportunity to learn by experimentation.
- More towards family side but fun
- Simplesmente maravilhoso!!! Fiquei bastante surpresa com esta pequena joia na cidade!!! As crianas adoram!
- Pretty disappointed that quite a few things were out of order, missing or in a state of disrepair. Also, very annoying there was no announcement about closing soon.