Front Street Grill at Stillwater
- Try the Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos - Perfect !!
- The crab fritters & bread pudding are delicious!
- My friend and I wanted to try a place we'd never tried and Front Street Grill was our decision. Our waitress gave awesome menu advice. The food and service were both great! Can't wait to go back soon!
- The food at Front Street Grill is always fantastic...the service is what is lacking. The wait staff is fine, but the hostess acts put out the entire time, and as if she doesn't really need you.
- Rhum Bar is fun, beautiful views. Excellent food!
- No trip to the beach is complete without a meal at Stillwater.
- Congenial bartenders at the Rhum Bar, and a great place to watch sunsets in Beaufort! Had the best (ever) soft shell crab meal there last evening.
- Staff is great and food is yummy
- Great food and a great view...definitely worth a try if your in Beaufort
- Pork tenderloin. Get it.
- Great food and service! Love the Tuna Taco's! Our server, Teather was fabulous!
- Food was Ok. They shouldn't seat a family w/ young children in a BUSY bar area. They did this to us as well as another couple beside us w/ a baby. Beware... also very slow. Doubt I will return.
- There's no sweet tea here???
- Food was good but overpriced, $32 for a 6oz filet & a crabcake?
- Food was hit and miss. Conch fritters were awful, tuna tacos awful, fish n chips not so good, crabcakes tasted good but used cheap shredded meat, bread was excellent
- Very overpriced, incompetent staff, unethical business practices. Ordered the 6oz filet and didn't want the crabcake, server said "we are out of the filet without crabcake, only have it with".
- blackened shrimp and grits are delicious!