A great bar hidden right in the middle of Hollywood Boulevard. Celebrities and famous writers have often been known to be sitting at the bar.
Dive Bar, Bar
6245 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Drink something dumbass!
- 311 wrote a song about this bar. The jukebox is amazing and Joel makes the strongest drinks.
- Check out the mural
- Good for pre or post Pantages drinking. Or just general Hollywood binging.
- A dive bar must! Cheap drinks, great juke. Walk-in, stumble out. Great people watching. They get a lot of spill over traffic from the Pantages before, intermission and after shows...that kinda suck
- Walk towards the end of the bar for a seat!
- Old school popcorn.... Keep it real!
- John Belushi used to drink here. Often.
- Favorite dive bar in the country! Ask for some freshly popped popcorn!
- Good music, friendly staff, crazy collection of locals and blow-ins. Perfect for drinks after work at the lovely Pantages next door.
- Careful what you wish for
- Ask the bartender to cook you up a fresh bowl of yummy popcorn while you're sippin' on that extra strong drink that you're gonna regret in the morning!
- This place has lots of character
- Old school, classic dive bar on the strip
- Best Agwa bar in town.
- The first rule about Bukowski Mondays is that you should probably talk about Bukowski Mondays.
- A dark dive bar with Hollywood murals on the wall. They mix a stiff whiskey sour for $4.25. Old school prices.
- Even though I'm now a non-smoker cigarette machines still thrill me.
- Some of the charm is lost after they switched to a digital jukebox, but this place is still like jumping into a very cool time machine. Reasonable prices for the heart of Hollywood, too.
- Get the popcorn, tip the bartenders, and enjoy the music.