Smallcakes Cupcakery - Raleigh
2526 Hillsborough Street STE 104 (at Pogue St)
Raleigh, NC 27607
- Love this place. Great selection of toppings!
- So yummy! But it can get very pricey. $.48 per ounce!!
- Guess the weight of your yogurt for a chance to get it for free!
- The secret is to fill up a cup with only toppings.
- Yogen Fruz has better flavors but freshberry is open longer for a quick fix
- The serving cups here are 1 size - LARGE! So those of us who need to watch our portions - be careful! It's easy to over-do it.
- If its too sweet for you, try adding tart.
- Stick with the "tart" yogurt and plain fruit for lowest calories and highest refreshment values.
- This place is like the Spanish Fly of Friend Zoning.
- I love this place! Try the blueberry and strawberry yogurt with raspberries!!
- Get the Strawberry Yogurt with Froot Loops. You're welcome!
- Great place to satisfy a sweet tooth! You serve yourself and pay by weight and they're open until 11:00 pm
- Just okay. Yogen Fruz in NHills is much yummier.
- Try the Fresh Berry Tart. Very tasty! I go light on toppings and add honey.