Coffee Shop, Café
308 S San Gabriel Blvd (at E Broadway)
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Their parking & outdoor patio is at the back. Try their iced coffee and Tiramisu
- Fresh sugar cane juice!
- What a great place to study and chill if you don't want to be home!
- HK style waffle with chocolate filling + Coffee Temptation. Heaven...
- I don't really know what coffee to get here, but they have great HK waffles.
- Cozy cafe with fresh fruit smoothies and Hong Kong style egg waffles. Get a free filling, like peanut butter or taro, with Yelp check in.
- Love the ethiopian and columbia hot coffees
- Hazelnut coffee & macadamia coffee are good. Cane juice w/ lemon is a pleasant experience. Irish Cream coffee has a weird taste.
- Stay away from the big fish in the back. It tried to attack me!
- Very Great Coffee Shop. Come Early for The Fresh Roasts. Everything is good. French Colonial Vietnam Decor with Many Things Patriotic Americana. Viet French Press Coffee rocks.
- Egg Waffle
- Legit Hong Kong-style (especially w/ custard filling) and double fucking legit fresh fruit tea!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS
- The famous waffle was ok. But smoking people in patio soooo not cool
- Vietnamese iced coffee was exactly what I needed to start my day!
- Obviously the coffee here is great. The teas are powdered. The Hong Kong style egg pancakes are good
- Hong Kong Egg Waffles, Ham Croissants Sandwiches, Coffee, everything.
- Mayan mocha was okay. The peanut butter Hong Kong egg waffle had melted peanut butter chips in the center of each piece. So good!
- Wifi pass: hotcoffee
- The Dancing Peach smoothie is tasty.
- This coffee shop has so many rules posted EVERYWHERE. Your coffee has tax and then another eat in tax. Ask for easy ice to keep your drinks from being watered down