This Fresh Peach Coffee Cake is the perfect way to show off the season’s juiciest peaches. Whether you pair it with your morning coffee or save it for dessert, it will be hard to eat just one slice.
I’m so excited to introduce you to our newest contributor, Allison from the blog Some the Wiser. She’ll be here everything sharing some of her favorite recipes! I hope you adore her as much as I do!
Summer in our neck of the woods is unofficially over already. The kids went back to school two weeks ago and even the weather got the memo because the temperature dropped 15 degrees overnight.
But just because the school already has us on a schedule, doesn’t mean I’m ready to give summer up just yet. The calendar still tells me we have a few more weeks of summer and the sun is still shining. I am planning to squeeze every drop of summer out of these last warm weeks that I can.
- Sorry, Penny. Thanks for catching the mistake. You can use 2 ... by Jamie
- Making this tonight. Could you please clarify the pan sizes. ... by Penny
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas