The Fresh Grocer
Market, Grocery Store
1501 N Broad St (at Jefferson St)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- If you can manage to barricade the doors being trapped in fresh grocer during a zombie invasion could be pretty nice...lots of food...problem is there's not really anywhere to sleep....
- very nice store but the cashiers have attitudes and are grouchy
- Some of the worker are very rude
- Make sure you check the expiration date on the milk.
- Top the nite off with a HOAGIE and BREW!
- The most GHETTO establishment that I've even been in. They are extremely over priced, and they stinkin cashier didn't even bother to help bag a single item! I'd rather starve!
- If you're patient and nice it pays off
- Good fruits and veggie section!
- Super expensive, long lines, slow cashiers, and they expect you to bag wwith these high prices
- A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad supermarket.
- Disregard the earlier tips complaining about the prices, which have gone from worst to best since the chain joined ShopRite. Great selection. You should be buying produce at the RTM anyway.
- The worst prices. The worst service. The worst grocery store. Period.
- Was literally yelled at by a cashier when I asked if I could swipe my credit card yet. Horrendous service.
- Not sure what was worse the fish or the service.
- Don't pass the fresh breads.
- Park on the roof to avoid jam ups outside of the market. Plus, you can take your cart to the car on the roof. Always a plus if you have small children.
- Its all ways packed in this market omg
- Worked there for a year and half, take advantage of the Coffee Bar register with 10 items or less.
- I would take advantage of the free shuttle b4 8pm when u spend over $50 (if u live within a 2 mile radius)
- Never get out of line if someone tells you a line is shorter. It never ever is.