- Ask for the 'Tom Byrnes Margarita'. Larger glass, better Tequila, no salt. To die for.
- Great service, great food. Big list of vegetarian selections. Very friendly atmosphere. Great for kids. Definitely recommend.
- This place is great. Fresh fresh good.
- Have to find out what kind of cheese they put on thier beans! So yummy and the Fajitas are the best! Share they give way too much food!
- Guac lacked flavor
- The margaritas aren't as strong as Armando's... which is a good thing :)
- Margaritas and fajita
- Excellent Mexican food
- Had the chicken tostada not bad. The salsa and guacamole were not spicy.. boo!
- Gotta luv the stout Cadillac margaritas. Enchiladas Ranchero so delicious
- I'm an Uber dr..My passengers r looking 4a great place 4food &DRINKS on the weekends late night!! All I hear about ur place is excellent!! People r tiredof Nest! please consider staying open til 1:30a
- Strong drinks, good service, extensive menu.
- Really strong margaritas. Fajitas are plenty for two
- It was mediocre. I ordered the chimichanga and it was not fried it was completely soggy. And the tamales have no filling, it's all masa dough. I don't recommend
- It is a small area but you can sit outside and chill to some great margaritas.
- Really nice staff and excellent top shelf margarita
- One eleven margarita! That's gooood!
- Good food and margaritas!
- Great food, great staff