Fresgo Inn Restaurant
10102 King George Hwy (btwn 100 Ave. & 102 Ave.)
Surrey, BC V3t1w2
- We come here when we are hungry, hungry, hippos. :)
- Free refills on the large fountain drinks
- Best deal in town, big meals
- Great food and great prices. You get your monies worth.
- Nothing has changed in the 25 years I've been coming here...food is always amazing.
- Best veggie burger in town!
- Best fish and chips you'll ever have. If you're willing to walk around Whalley.
- free wifi no code required
- Sauteed mushroom fans come enjoy the mushroom burger. One of the best in town! You can also substitute fries with onion rings!
- Had Mushroom bugar without the bun and had Salad instead. Had Dad's 94 Birthday there
- Always great here.
- Large portions but extremely greasy. If you are a health concious individual this is definitely not the place for you.
- Great food great serving
- Lamb kabob was terrible..
- Always come hungry, leave full, with left overs. big meals great food at reasonable prices
- Good salmon and salads and onion rings large drink 20.00 :)
- Totally stereotypical old, dark diner atmosphere but I've never been disappointed with any of their menu choices. Beware: the portions are massive.
- Their new juice machine is awesome! The lemonade is potent.
- Best bacon burgers around, huge!!