620 Manhattan Ave (btw Nassau & Driggs)
Brooklyn, NY 11222
- hey it's ridiculously cheap and gets you full. what more can you expect from a hole-in-the-wall mexican place?
- Omg so mad hipster scum is hating on this spot! So cheap and so good! If you're looking for some Cali style high class shit then this ain't your place! Good food on a budget
- A true Greenpoint staple. Fresh, fast, good ol' NYC China-Mex. I wish hipster scum would STFU and stop trying to compare it to the tacos in California, they're 2 totally different things.
- Don't eat here! I had a quesadilla and rice and beans and both were terrible. I know I should know better than to get "Mexican" food from a place like this, but seriously?
- Pret-tayyy terrible. Don't go here unless you're dying for Mex and even then, lower your expectations.