- Voted Best Neighborhood Bar (west county) by RFT Readers!
- Managers gave me a huge run around when being interviewed, the manager didn't even show up!
- It is a hoosier bar that is always packed, nowhere to sit or park
- The Buffalo Chicken Rangoon are EPIC.
- Voted 2011 Best Neighborhood Bar (West County) by RFT Reader's in the Best of St. Louis issue.
- Went for lunch..... an hour and a half later we got generic food and horrible service.
- $2 pitchers + karaoke= good time and easy on the wallet!!!
- Great wings! $2 drink and wings specials on Tuesdays.
- Great food and cheap drinks
- Cheap drinks and great bartenders
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Good food, good people, good Karaoke!!
- Fantastic karaoke. Great drinks good food
- You should post your Karaoke Nights and weekends for the local Singers in the area. I love to Sing!
- You should post your Karaoke Nights and weekends for the local Singers in the area. :)
- Just don't understand why gumbo in St. Louis is just a bowl of rice.
- The French toast was amazing... Everything else they could have kept.
- Breaded buffalo chicken sandwich is amazing!!! So is the beef and brick!
- The best menu item is the beef and brick
- Best breakfast in STL 7 days a week. $2 pitchers Wednesday night. Best Bar on Manchester and best bartenders around!