New Orleans, LA 70116
- The Quarter is 2/3 square mile of history, architecture, and non-recovering alcoholics.
- Walk around and people watch!
- Be prepared for no parking spaces!!
- Always tip the street preformers its their full time job. Always tip if you take a picture that's the code here.
- Get crunk!
- The French Quarter is essential New Orleans with galleries, stores and restaurants all begging to be explored. But take your time. Watch street musicans. Savour a drink. Get your palm read.
- If you are doing it right, watch where you are walking. Puke and poop are hard to see at night.
- A piece of heaven on earth... With a soul of its own...and a love for its people...a crossroads for many...a blessing to the world
- THREE MUSTS FOR THE TOURIST: (1) Cafe Du Monde for breakfast, (2) picnic lunch on a horse-drawn carriage tour, & (3) The Praline Connection Restaurant on Frenchman Street for dinner. DO IT.
- Awesome,Just enjoys the sights and sound ,enjoy each moment.
- Walk with confidence. Don't give all your money away.
- Enjoy the night's carnival, tip the street performers, remember you can still smoke cigarettes quite everywhere and than search for good jazz!!
- Don't forget cash is king.....
- Want a hangover? Try a few hand grenades and hurricanes
- I had a blast but everything always gets ruined when drunk white college people are introduced in the mix. Try a hand grenade but don't be fooled by their fruity flavor they are strong.
- Careful with the pick pockets.
- Not for kids!
- Looking for a classy breakfast option? Head to the Court of Two Sisters for an excellent jazz brunch!
- A few faves here: French Market, Southern Candymakers for fudge & the best pralines hands down, Gazebo Cafe for the ice cream daiquiris, Central Grocery for muffulettas, & beignets at Cafe Du Monde.
- There's only one 'French Quarter' unless ya in da French Qwahtahs'