Bakery, Café, Sandwiches
- Great for breakfast before a flight.
- It may be a while until you encounter cookies this good again. Stock up while you can.
- the vegitarian chilli is wonderful.
- This place sucks so expensive. The eggs were horrible! Never again bacon and hashbrowns were cold!
- The tomato basil soup is delicious
- Chicken Wild Rice soup is the best in town. I always make a stop at French Meadow when I am in MSP...sometimes on arrival.
- Best place for breakfast with REAL food and real ingredients. Try the breakfast burrito !
- French Meadow is an organic restaurant with plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available. Surprisingly large breakfast menu in addition to having a speedy grab-and-go section.
- Try the vegan chili with brown rice!!! Your mouth will thank you!
- This is the best place for vegetarians at MSP. I think the tips about slow service are probably outdated; my server Tiffany was fast yet attentive & the food was great.
- Vegan and organic options!
- Overcharging doesn't make the food taste better.
- Try to make waitress smile :(
- Do not come here if you're in a hurry. Good food, but amazingly slow and disorganized.
- Haven't even eaten yet but I have been baffled by the rudeness of the waitress at least 3 times now.
- VEGETARIANS: excellent vegan food include vegan chili and a vegan tempeh Reuben sandwich. Wholly recommend!
- Breakfast quesidilla was best airport meal I ever had.
- Never seems to be a hostess, people wait and then seat themselves. Faster service at the bar if you're in a hurry.
- Try the breakfast burrito; it's the best option for a "power breakfast" in the entire airport. No time to wait? Grab a fresh scone or croissant. Much better than the stale pastries at Starbucks!
- Awesome desserts :)